• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Anyone watching Survivor?

Rate this topic

That Steph is amazing, isn't she? I just can't imagine how she could stay all alone on that island. How creepy is that? I am rooting for her to win . Who is your favorite?

That Steph is amazing, isn't she? I just can't imagine how she could stay all alone on that island. How creepy is that? I am rooting for her to win . Who is your favorite?

Steph is great. I thought she was history when Jeff said the challenge was to make fire. I'm curious as to how long she has to stay alone. But then again she's not completely alone, there is the camera crew.

Steph is great. I thought she was history when Jeff said the challenge was to make fire. I'm curious as to how long she has to stay alone. But then again she's not completely alone, there is the camera crew.

I like Stephenie too, and hope she stays in the game, and wins the whole shebang...she deserves to win with what she's going through.

Sue<]

I like Stephenie too, and hope she stays in the game, and wins the whole shebang...she deserves to win with what she's going through.

Sue<]

I also thought Steph would lose to Bobby John , or whatever his name was since he taught her to make fire.

Oh, I forgot the camera crew. I guess I got caught up in the commercials this week where she is crying about being alone and scared.

Go, Steph. She deserves to win.

Don't forget to watch it on Thursday night. :cool:

I also thought Steph would lose to Bobby John , or whatever his name was since he taught her to make fire.

Oh, I forgot the camera crew. I guess I got caught up in the commercials this week where she is crying about being alone and scared.

Go, Steph. She deserves to win.

Don't forget to watch it on Thursday night. :cool:

Hello,

I agree...Steph is one tough lady. Cute too. And not have a problem lying, i mean stretching the truth. She deserves to win......but there is still a long way to go. Didn't the other tribe have a few members already having an alliance with her?

Hello,

I agree...Steph is one tough lady. Cute too. And not have a problem lying, i mean stretching the truth. She deserves to win......but there is still a long way to go. Didn't the other tribe have a few members already having an alliance with her?