• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

In what store do you spend the most ?

Rate this topic

Where I live, here in South Florida, we have a Super Walmart. You can get

just about anything there. You can do all of your food shopping, buy clothing, housewares, have your nails done, get a haircut, have something to eat. In fact, the supermarkets in the area are doing very poorly because they can't compete with Walmart's prices. When I go to Super Walmart, I do all my food shopping and get my fabric for the crazy quilt I'm sewing, I get my daughter a snack at the McDonalds, have my eyeglasses adjusted once in a while and pick up some plants for outside. One stop shopping- love it.

Where do you do most of your shopping? Is there a Super Walmart where you live of something similar?

Where I live, here in South Florida, we have a Super Walmart. You can get

just about anything there. You can do all of your food shopping, buy clothing, housewares, have your nails done, get a haircut, have something to eat. In fact, the supermarkets in the area are doing very poorly because they can't compete with Walmart's prices. When I go to Super Walmart, I do all my food shopping and get my fabric for the crazy quilt I'm sewing, I get my daughter a snack at the McDonalds, have my eyeglasses adjusted once in a while and pick up some plants for outside. One stop shopping- love it.

Where do you do most of your shopping? Is there a Super Walmart where you live of something similar?

I shop them all but I really do like Wal-Mart and Big Lots! My truck has a mind of its own though. It just goes wherever it wants and I just shop where it stops. lol. It does seem that way at times - I guess I'm daydreaming and I find myself somewhere. Menopause auto-pilot. TTFN Jennifer

I shop them all but I really do like Wal-Mart and Big Lots! My truck has a mind of its own though. It just goes wherever it wants and I just shop where it stops. lol. It does seem that way at times - I guess I'm daydreaming and I find myself somewhere. Menopause auto-pilot. TTFN Jennifer

I don't think we have any Super Walmarts, yet! At least in our area. I could be wrong, though! Seems like I heard something on the news the other day about a Super Wal-Mart, but I wasn't really listening. We do have Super Targets. I shop all over the place. lol Wherever I can find the bargains. I love to get a good bargain. My favorite dress shop is a place called, "Catherines," and I do go to our regular Wal-Mart and Target and our main grocery store here in the Twin Cities is called, "Cub," stores.

I love to shop the malls. They have a wide variety of shops. Sadly, a few major stores like, "Pennys," and,"Kohls," and," Wards," have moved out of our neighborhood, but I have another mall not too far away that has them(not Wards) and quite a few more.

We have the famous,"Mall of America," here in Bloomington, MN, but, it's pretty big to do your regular shopping at, and it's around 40 minutes away from me, and I'm not too into driving that much these days, which is strange, because when I was younger, I would get in the car and drive to Wisconsin just for lunch. lol

I don't think we have any Super Walmarts, yet! At least in our area. I could be wrong, though! Seems like I heard something on the news the other day about a Super Wal-Mart, but I wasn't really listening. We do have Super Targets. I shop all over the place. lol Wherever I can find the bargains. I love to get a good bargain. My favorite dress shop is a place called, "Catherines," and I do go to our regular Wal-Mart and Target and our main grocery store here in the Twin Cities is called, "Cub," stores.

I love to shop the malls. They have a wide variety of shops. Sadly, a few major stores like, "Pennys," and,"Kohls," and," Wards," have moved out of our neighborhood, but I have another mall not too far away that has them(not Wards) and quite a few more.

We have the famous,"Mall of America," here in Bloomington, MN, but, it's pretty big to do your regular shopping at, and it's around 40 minutes away from me, and I'm not too into driving that much these days, which is strange, because when I was younger, I would get in the car and drive to Wisconsin just for lunch. lol

I'm a 'shirt nut,' and have more shirts than I can count! Whenever I'm depressed, I buy a shirt to cheer up; when I'm happy, I buy a shirt to celebrate; and, when I'm in between, waht better way to have fun than to shirt-shop?

My favorite clothes stores are Ball, Gay-Mart, Old Navy (sometimes...) and a few small shops in Wilton Manors.

Of course, I spend quitea bit at Publix! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'm a 'shirt nut,' and have more shirts than I can count! Whenever I'm depressed, I buy a shirt to cheer up; when I'm happy, I buy a shirt to celebrate; and, when I'm in between, waht better way to have fun than to shirt-shop?

My favorite clothes stores are Ball, Gay-Mart, Old Navy (sometimes...) and a few small shops in Wilton Manors.

Of course, I spend quitea bit at Publix! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I SHOP. Therefore, I AM!<]

Shopping is always a pleasure for me (as long as I buy something!). I never need a reason to go shopping and try to take my hubby with me....as rarely as possible! To him shopping involves knowing what you want, how much you want to pay, zero-ing in on the item and leaving the store, all within 10 minutes or less.

We have a Walmart close by, but I'm not a Walmart shopper. I buy my groceries at Albertsons. I enjoy shopping for clothes at Mervyn's of California and Kohls or Robinsons-May. And I adore shopping in kitchen stores to buy the latest gadgets for my house. I like Linens & Things or Bed Bath & Beyond, and once in a great while I can afford something at Williams-Sonoma. We have an outlet mall 15 minutes from the house, and I spend as much time there as possible! LOL!

Sue

I SHOP. Therefore, I AM!<]

Shopping is always a pleasure for me (as long as I buy something!). I never need a reason to go shopping and try to take my hubby with me....as rarely as possible! To him shopping involves knowing what you want, how much you want to pay, zero-ing in on the item and leaving the store, all within 10 minutes or less.

We have a Walmart close by, but I'm not a Walmart shopper. I buy my groceries at Albertsons. I enjoy shopping for clothes at Mervyn's of California and Kohls or Robinsons-May. And I adore shopping in kitchen stores to buy the latest gadgets for my house. I like Linens & Things or Bed Bath & Beyond, and once in a great while I can afford something at Williams-Sonoma. We have an outlet mall 15 minutes from the house, and I spend as much time there as possible! LOL!

Sue