• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Suzila

Anyone watching American Idol?

Rate this topic

Well, we hashed out Survivor...how about American Idol? Anyone watching this time around?

I think Carrie might win this...she has a good voice, although she only seems to be able to sing country songs.

I like Bo, I like Anwar somewhat. I can't wait to see Scott out of the competition. Anyone else?

Sue

Well, we hashed out Survivor...how about American Idol? Anyone watching this time around?

I think Carrie might win this...she has a good voice, although she only seems to be able to sing country songs.

I like Bo, I like Anwar somewhat. I can't wait to see Scott out of the competition. Anyone else?

Sue

Our whole schedule on Tuesday and Wednesday is planned around American Idol. My husband and son like Carrie...for obvious reasons! My son, who is 17, calls her the "hot country chick". The girl can sing!

My favorite is ANWAR. God, he is simply gorgeous!! I tell my husband and son that if he just stood up on stage and smiled for 3 minutes, I'd vote for him!!!!

I agree with you regarding Scott...he needs to go.

Enjoy the show!

Our whole schedule on Tuesday and Wednesday is planned around American Idol. My husband and son like Carrie...for obvious reasons! My son, who is 17, calls her the "hot country chick". The girl can sing!

My favorite is ANWAR. God, he is simply gorgeous!! I tell my husband and son that if he just stood up on stage and smiled for 3 minutes, I'd vote for him!!!!

I agree with you regarding Scott...he needs to go.

Enjoy the show!

So far tonight, I'm voting for Vonzell. I think she was dynamite and I just love that song and I think she did an amazing job with it. She looked great, didn't she?

So far tonight, I'm voting for Vonzell. I think she was dynamite and I just love that song and I think she did an amazing job with it. She looked great, didn't she?

Well, I'm a big Queen fan, and Constantine did it for me last night. When he announced which song he was going to sing, I told my hubby, this is either going to make or break him. I think he did a great job of Bohemian Rhapsody.

I also enjoyed Anwar last night. Thought he did a good job.

Didn't like Nadia last night...what song was that?

Bo was so-so. Anthony tried, but don't think he was very good. I think the bottom three will be Anthony, Scott and maybe Nadia (because of the song she chose.) I hope Scott will go tonight, but it could be Anthony.

Sue<]

Well, I'm a big Queen fan, and Constantine did it for me last night. When he announced which song he was going to sing, I told my hubby, this is either going to make or break him. I think he did a great job of Bohemian Rhapsody.

I also enjoyed Anwar last night. Thought he did a good job.

Didn't like Nadia last night...what song was that?

Bo was so-so. Anthony tried, but don't think he was very good. I think the bottom three will be Anthony, Scott and maybe Nadia (because of the song she chose.) I hope Scott will go tonight, but it could be Anthony.

Sue<]