• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Any fans of Amazing Race?

Rate this topic

Just my feelings on all teams:

Rob and Amber- I really hope they don't win. Rob is rude and obnoxious, but they are great players.

Lynn and Alex- I love these two. I think they're all personality and they seem to really adore each other. They handle the stress with jokes and laughs.

Gretchen and Meredith- I have to give them an A for effort. Gretchen is an amazing woman and they're both so determined. After Gretchen fell in the cave, I couldn't believe how she was more interested in finding the clue in the cave than her bloody face. Unbelievable!

Ron and Kelly- I just don't care for them.

Uchenna and Joyce- I love this couple. It's obvious that they adore each other. They're so respectful of each other's feelings and always speak to each other respectfully and with love. They seem to be enjoying the experience of the race and the countries more than the others.

Anyone else????

Just my feelings on all teams:

Rob and Amber- I really hope they don't win. Rob is rude and obnoxious, but they are great players.

Lynn and Alex- I love these two. I think they're all personality and they seem to really adore each other. They handle the stress with jokes and laughs.

Gretchen and Meredith- I have to give them an A for effort. Gretchen is an amazing woman and they're both so determined. After Gretchen fell in the cave, I couldn't believe how she was more interested in finding the clue in the cave than her bloody face. Unbelievable!

Ron and Kelly- I just don't care for them.

Uchenna and Joyce- I love this couple. It's obvious that they adore each other. They're so respectful of each other's feelings and always speak to each other respectfully and with love. They seem to be enjoying the experience of the race and the countries more than the others.

Anyone else????

You hit the nail on the head with every single team!!!! Can't stand Rob, love Lynn and Alex, Gretchen and Meredith are two amazing people when considering their ages and what they have accomplished in this race, Ron's okay but I can't stand Kelly, and Uchenna and Joyce just seem to be caring, nice people. I loved the brothers, Brian and Greg, who were eliminated last week; loved them walking up to the mat in their bathing trunks! As long as Rob and Amber don't win, I'll be happy.

Oh yeah, and I LOVE the host, Phil; he's just too adorable!!

You hit the nail on the head with every single team!!!! Can't stand Rob, love Lynn and Alex, Gretchen and Meredith are two amazing people when considering their ages and what they have accomplished in this race, Ron's okay but I can't stand Kelly, and Uchenna and Joyce just seem to be caring, nice people. I loved the brothers, Brian and Greg, who were eliminated last week; loved them walking up to the mat in their bathing trunks! As long as Rob and Amber don't win, I'll be happy.

Oh yeah, and I LOVE the host, Phil; he's just too adorable!!