• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
glojo

Formal nights--how many?

Rate this topic

We are taking 2 cruises back to back, one is 5 days and the other is 7 days. I seem to remember 2 formal nights on the 7 day, so does that mean the 5 day will have just 1, or is it 2?

We are taking 2 cruises back to back, one is 5 days and the other is 7 days. I seem to remember 2 formal nights on the 7 day, so does that mean the 5 day will have just 1, or is it 2?

I believe most cruiselines only have 1 on a 5 dayer but they may also have a smart casual (semi-formal). Check with your cruiseline's website for sure.

I believe most cruiselines only have 1 on a 5 dayer but they may also have a smart casual (semi-formal). Check with your cruiseline's website for sure.

There are usually 1 or 2 (depending on cruise length) but remember, you don't have to attend them!! On most ships today, there are usually alternative dining options, OR you can ALWAYS order room service. Enjoy your cruise!!

There are usually 1 or 2 (depending on cruise length) but remember, you don't have to attend them!! On most ships today, there are usually alternative dining options, OR you can ALWAYS order room service. Enjoy your cruise!!