• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

where'd this cold weather come from??

Rate this topic

Gee...I was getting kinda excited that the cold weather was behind us, I had put all my warm clothing away, and was just getting into the fun groove of wearing bathing suits and flip flops all day, every day.

I know I shouldn't be complaining when I know many of you have much colder weather, but the 50's and 60's at this time of year just isn't fair!!

Gee...I was getting kinda excited that the cold weather was behind us, I had put all my warm clothing away, and was just getting into the fun groove of wearing bathing suits and flip flops all day, every day.

I know I shouldn't be complaining when I know many of you have much colder weather, but the 50's and 60's at this time of year just isn't fair!!

I totally agree! We are about 25 miles south of Daytona Beach, and have NEVER felt it this chilly in April in the 16 years we have lived here. We had a cookout tonight, but halfway through the meal, ended up moving inside to the kitchen! This is Florida...it's supposed to be warm!!

Boy, we are spoiled rotten, aren't we!?

I totally agree! We are about 25 miles south of Daytona Beach, and have NEVER felt it this chilly in April in the 16 years we have lived here. We had a cookout tonight, but halfway through the meal, ended up moving inside to the kitchen! This is Florida...it's supposed to be warm!!

A gift for you from Canada LOL. I tried to go golfing today, but all the courses were packed, so I hit the driving range. I think it got into the low 70's today. It's been straight sun and warm temps for going on 2 weeks now, and it's supposed to be pushing the 80's by mid-week. Love it.

A gift for you from Canada LOL. I tried to go golfing today, but all the courses were packed, so I hit the driving range. I think it got into the low 70's today. It's been straight sun and warm temps for going on 2 weeks now, and it's supposed to be pushing the 80's by mid-week. Love it.