• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Poll:What is most important to you?

Rate this topic

glojo

Is the great deal you got on a cruise most important to you? Wow I can have two cruises for the price of one, who cares if its inside! Same thing next year!

Is it having the best cabin, with balcony? Very romantic possibillities, almost private, your own space, and then of course there is room service!

Do you care if its a inside cabin, because its only a pit stop anyway? Sleep, shower and go, dress for dinner.

Are you kidding? Its the best or not at all! I don't do this often so I'm going all the way baby!

On most cruises today, we all go to the same facilities on the ship, we eat in the same dining room, eat the same food, enjoy the same wine. Go to the same ports, and travel on the same excursions together.

So the real bottom line what is important to you? Maybe you don't care what kind of cabin you have because you are with the one you love, and that is what really matters. Or we are going to have the best time we can, life is short, and I'm doing it well.

But lets face it we all have different tastes, like and dislikes. So come on share a bit of your opinions.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the great deal you got on a cruise most important to you? Wow I can have two cruises for the price of one, who cares if its inside! Same thing next year!

Is it having the best cabin, with balcony? Very romantic possibillities, almost private, your own space, and then of course there is room service!

Do you care if its a inside cabin, because its only a pit stop anyway? Sleep, shower and go, dress for dinner.

Are you kidding? Its the best or not at all! I don't do this often so I'm going all the way baby!

On most cruises today, we all go to the same facilities on the ship, we eat in the same dining room, eat the same food, enjoy the same wine. Go to the same ports, and travel on the same excursions together.

So the real bottom line what is important to you? Maybe you don't care what kind of cabin you have because you are with the one you love, and that is what really matters. Or we are going to have the best time we can, life is short, and I'm doing it well.

But lets face it we all have different tastes, like and dislikes. So come on share a bit of your opinions.

I have had every type of cabin from an interior, on a lower deck, to a mini-suite with a wrap-around balcony. In all honesty, I don't care where I saty, as long as it's on a ship!

Admittedly, when I have had a balcony, I have made very good use of it, and spent a reasonable amount of time in the cabin/balcony. But, when I don't have one, I don't really miss it too much. After all, that's what a deck is for....

I have had every type of cabin from an interior, on a lower deck, to a mini-suite with a wrap-around balcony. In all honesty, I don't care where I saty, as long as it's on a ship!

Admittedly, when I have had a balcony, I have made very good use of it, and spent a reasonable amount of time in the cabin/balcony. But, when I don't have one, I don't really miss it too much. After all, that's what a deck is for....

I've told my cruise agent over and over...I don't care where I am on the ship, as long as I'm on the ship. I don't care if the ship ever leaves the home port. Just get me on.

The cabin doesn't matter to me...I barely spend any time in it.

I am with the hubby I love, on vacation, not doing my normal chores and errands, eating like a pig, meeting new people, seeing new places, or the same places I've seen before...

Truthfully, I love an interior cabin. It's cozy. There's only two of us. It's good and dark, so you can sleep as long as you like (as long as you remember to bring an alarm clock for that last day, or days you want to catch an excursion!). If I want to watch the sea, I'll go out on deck. I don't need a window or balcony. The balconies don't excite me.

A cruise is a cruise is a cruise. Once you're onboard, you're in paradise.

That's how I feel about cruising.

Sue

I've told my cruise agent over and over...I don't care where I am on the ship, as long as I'm on the ship. I don't care if the ship ever leaves the home port. Just get me on.

I am with the hubby I love, on vacation, not doing my normal chores and errands, eating like a pig, meeting new people, seeing new places, or the same places I've seen before...

Truthfully, I love an interior cabin. It's cozy. There's only two of us. It's good and dark, so you can sleep as long as you like (as long as you remember to bring an alarm clock for that last day, or days you want to catch an excursion!). If I want to watch the sea, I'll go out on deck. I don't need a window or balcony. The balconies don't excite me.

Sue

Sue

Definately the balcony - I get really claustrophobic so I need a window that opens - haven't found an airline that offers that service yet though lol. I can tell you all the hotels in Vegas that have windows that actually open - ninny that I am. I also like the balcony late at night or early in the morning, especially comoing into port. Very few people are out and about so I have the whole ocean to myself. I love the salt on the rails. Besides that - if I am out there in my bathing suit no ones sees but the two of us and that - as Martha would say - is a good thing lol. TTFN Jennifer