• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Norwegian Dawn unexpectedly struck by freak wave

Rate this topic

Jason

The real tragedy is I was more interested in the news about the Norwegian Dawn than I was about any other news. Gosh, I'm really addicted to cruising because the news of the mishap is not going to deter me from cruising.

I'm glad to hear that there were no casualties and I hope the injuries were not serious.

I really feel bad for those folks who took the Norwegian Dawn as a first cruise.

Since the Norwegian Dawn sails out of New York chances are I will eventually sail her since New York is my home port right now. I was really disappointed to hear about all of the per per alternative restaurants on the Norwegian Dawn.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry this happened to those people! I for one have never been on a cruise before, so I do plan on taking the life boat muster seriously (while taking lots of pictures lol). Though reading this makes me somewhat nervous, but at least i'll be in an area where this rarely happens (I hope!).

Keri

1st cruise-06/01/05-Golden Princess-W. European Capitals