New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Did anyone watch Amazing Race last night?

Rate this topic

I missed the first half and turned it on when Joyce was having her hair shaved off. What a sacrifice- she's incredible and her hubby is so loving and supportive. I'm very glad to see them in 1st place and not Rob and Amber. Can anyone fill me in on anything I missed during the first half?

I missed the first half and turned it on when Joyce was having her hair shaved off. What a sacrifice- she's incredible and her hubby is so loving and supportive. I'm very glad to see them in 1st place and not Rob and Amber. Can anyone fill me in on anything I missed during the first half?

Nothing substantial sticks out about the first 30 minutes of the show. But then again, Joyce having her head shaved stands out above EVERYTHING on that episode! That woman is so brave. When they started cutting her hair, and she was crying, it just broke my heart; what a sacrifice she made! And her husband...my God, is he wonderful or what? When they were done shaving her head, my husband said, "She actually doesn't look that bad", and she didn't. The love and support he gave her was just outstanding!! I've always loved them and truly hope they win this thing!

I was sad to see Lynn and Alex leave; I enjoyed watching those two. They also treated each other with lots of respect!

Did anyone else notice that Joyce and her Hubby didn't win a trip for being first? Usually the first place team gets a trip somewhere but Phil didn't say anything about it.

I can't believe the older couple is still in it. It seems like they continue to struggle and have bad luck, but yet they still get to the mat ahead of atleast one other team.

I was also sorry to see Lynn and Alex be eliminated. Even when they were so stressed out, they spoke so lovingly to each other and always respected the other's feelings.

I would also love to see Joyce and Uchenna win this race. Gee, I forgot about that- you're right, why didn't they win a trip or something else??HMMMM, especially after the sacrifice that Joyce made.

Meredith and his wife, can't think of her name right now, are like the everready bunnies, they just keep going and going. Unreal! If Joyce and Uchenna don't win , I hope that Meredith and wife win. That would truly be an amazing race. :shocked: