• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

How many cruises have you been on?

Rate this topic

GottaCruz

We've been on 23 so far- all of them Carnival . I guess you could say we've been very happy with every single cruise. I know that many people don't care for Carnival but it has always worked for us- the camp for the kids was great and the food is fine - we're not gourmets. Hubby feels " if it aint' broke, don't fix it. " I'd like to try another line one of these days so we will see what happens. Meanwhile, I'm just so thrilled to be able to cruise as much as we do so I'm not rocking the boat, if you know what I mean. :wink:

We have our 8th cruise booked for November on the Fantasy. We also love Carnival! We can't cruise as often as we'd like, because we like to get a suite with a private balcony, which costs a little more, but we LOVE the private balcony. Living in central Florida only 20 minutes from the coastline, we take lots of vacations in between the cruises, always going to the beach, staying in an oceanfront condo with a private balcony...that's how we get our "water fix" in between cruises. We are very excited about our Fantasy cruise, staying in a cat. 12 suite with a balcony...and we can't wait!!!

Twelve so far and we are searching for number thirteen!

Sept 1997 - Carnival Sensation - It hooked us for life!

Oct 1998 - HAL Westerdam - It was a 'dam' good cruise!

Oct 1999 - Celebrity Mercury - Who could ever forget the 'bama gang & the hot tub!

Jan 2000 - HAL Veendam - Met some of our favorite baseball players!

Sept 2000 - Carnival Elation - Mexican Riviera

Feb 2001 - HAL Maasdam - We joined the amateur show!

July 2001 - HAL Statendam - Alaska!

Dec 2001 - Carnival Victory - New Years!

Oct 2002 - RCL Rhapsody of the Seas - Our first trip to Texas!

Feb 2003 - HAL Zaandam from Port Canaveral - Somber mood as we left on Feb 1.

Dec 2003 - Celebrity Horizon - Another New Year cruise & our first 11 day cruise!

Dec 2004 - HAL Zaandam - A repeat & another New Years & another 11 days!

4 down with one booked for next January. Sapphire Princess, to Mexican Riviera out of LA. We bought our flights 2 weeks ago, so I guess we are committed now LOL

We've been on three Royal Caribbean cruises.

two Princess cruises.

one NCL cruise

three Carnival cruises

---------------------------------

9 cruises so far.

Our destinations have been Baja California, Mexico (Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas), Alaska, and Panama Canal.

We live in the Los Angeles area, so Baja has been our most frequent cruise, when we need a quick break. We just drive down to the port and hop aboard!

We have one cruise scheduled for the western Caribbean coming up in July.

I don't remember the name of the ships we were on, nor many of the dates. I do remember 1994 was Alaska, 1998 we took my son and his friend to Baja for their high school graduation gift, 1999 we went through the Panama Canal (wanted to do that before it changed hands), August 2003 I won a Carnival cruise for 4 to Baja, and February 2005 my hubby and I took a quickie cruise to Baja.

I hope our total of cruises continues to grow in leaps and bounds over the next few years.

Sue

Fifty-Nine, and still counting! My first cruise was aboard the Holiday, and I've been on most major cruise lines, since, including a whole bunch that are gone.........

alt text

Dolphin, Commodore, Fantasy, and such.

Favorites are Celebrity, Princess & Carnival. Least favorites are Costa and Royal Caribbean....

Just finished my 6th. The 7th booked for next year. @ on RCCL, 2 on Carnival, 1 on Princess, and 1 way back on the old Leonardo Da Vinci.

We need to do lots more :grin:

Howard