• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
mistyque

Navigator aft cabin 7388

Rate this topic

I just switched from 8620 on the hump to 7388 after reading all the great reviews of the aft balconies.

I am just wondering about the obstructions in the view? Has anyone had this room before? How was the view? Was there much sun?

I sailed on the Mariner in cabin 7688 and loved it. (same ship different name) If you'd like to see the pics they are at

www.clubphoto.com

type in rmsails###### in the search box and go to Mariner album.

We loved this cabin. We really didn't get much sun but loved all the extra room. Also the crew has a small area below you but they don't bother you at all. I'm doing this cabin on the Explorer next month and can't wait!

Thank you for the pictures! They were great. It looks like you had a really great time. Was it the western itinierery? We are doing the western in January on the Navigator and we are also getting married on the ship before we leave Miami.

misty que,

Remember to post your cruise date to our CruiseCrazies calendar if you haven't already done so. Cheryl :cool:

I loved the Navigator and the Mariner. They were both equally beautiful. Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I think that trip was the western caribbean but we have done both many times. Depends if we want a party vacation or a beach vacation although we have found plenty of each on both itineraries.