• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CruiseCrazies Group Cruise!!

Rate this topic

Okay everyone, I talked to my PVP at Carnival, and she is more than happy to work with us by blocking a set number of cabins, when we hit 15 full fares the 16th will be free. This is pretty much the standard, what we'll do is split that to bring the final cost down. There is also a $75/cabin on board ship credit. If you want to book early, as I am about to do, email me and I will give you the info on who to talk to so we can keep it togther.

Chris H

ps she also mentioned a military discount, email me for that information!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am working with Jennifer Martins at Carnival and everything is good, she will block off as many cabins as we need and hold them at that price for thirty days(she said till June 19th) with out a deposit. If you want I will post a reference number, as soon as I get it, along with her phone number and ext. and she will take it from there. She said after the thirty days you can still be part of the group but are taking your chances on cabin of your choice. If anyone wants the offical email from her that was sent to me I will gladly forward it!

Chris H

ps sorry about mentioning military discount, it can't be combined with the group rate.

Hope to hear from as many as possible - my email hamster92256######

I am working with Jennifer Martins at Carnival and everything is good, she will block off as many cabins as we need and hold them at that price for thirty days(she said till June 19th) with out a deposit. If you want I will post a reference number, as soon as I get it, along with her phone number and ext. and she will take it from there. She said after the thirty days you can still be part of the group but are taking your chances on cabin of your choice. If anyone wants the offical email from her that was sent to me I will gladly forward it!

Chris H

ps sorry about mentioning military discount, it can't be combined with the group rate.

Chris H