• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Group Cruise 2007?

Rate this topic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody

I got all the details worked out for a group thing just incase anyone would like to do a Mexican Rivera cruise in April 6th thru the 16th 2007.

I went ahead and held a total of 16 cabins in all price and cabin levels. A deposit of $450pp will hold your stateroom with final payment not due until January 2007.. (think Holiday Present gift 2006) And is fully refundable for any reason until December 31, 2006

Its aboard the Celebrity Mercury it’s a 10 night cruise Round trip from San Diego California. With Ports of Call including Acapulco!

If anyone would like information they can PM me email me or go to my home page..

As always<]

The Mexican thing sounds great to us! Been there many times and have sailed on Mercury 3 or 4 times, but if you get a group together have no problem repeating.

I too like to plan these things ahead and block the dates. Already have our "primary" booked for 2006, but might squeeze in another "good deal" cruise later in the year. :cool:

Hi Guys,

Just looked at your site. Looks great. We love Celebrity. Last time we were on this ship we had a Sky Suite and took our twin grandsons (ag3 13) along. They live in Kansas and had never seen the Ocean let alone a cruise ship! We all had a blast! They loved the Butler service.

I added your site to my cruise info section. Gotta get through this upcoming European River Cruise before I can think about 2007.

Ed, Las Vegas

JoeyandDavid

I just looked at your web site, nice job on the group cruise, it looks very interesting!!! I'll have Karen look at it and see what she says, the only problem that I have is scheduling vacation. My work place is getting ready to change how vacation is scheduled, due to go into effect Jan 2007.