• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
jsme

Redskins and Seahawks

Rate this topic

This game is killing me. I am NOT a fan of either BUT...in order to have a playoff game in Charlotte I need the Redskins to win and the Panthers to win tomorrow. We have PSL (private seat license) for the Panthers so we have get to purchase season tickets each year. I was so wanting a playoff game at home this year.

What is wrong with the Redskins????

Interesting it went from 6 views to 12 views since I made my last reply to myself. No one going to put there views here??? I just had to rant and rave a little here. My 11 year old son told me I scared him during the game. He could not beleive his mommy was yelling very loudly during a football game. LOL

jsme,

Didn't mean to leave you here by yourself. The Jets had a dismal year because of injuries and the Giants blew it early in the playoffs so I'm out for the season until the final games.

Well I ahve to say out of four games this past weekend 3 of the teams I was pulling for won. I guess that is not bad.

My poor Panthers got a beating but we won. Not sure how we will fair come this weekend against the SeaHawks. I would love to see us go to the superbowl and play the Steelers. Now that would be a game!!

Lucky you, Selena, that teams you were rooting for won.

As for me, I've been a Giants fan since about 1952, a Colts fan since 1958. (Yes, I started rooting for both teams after the 1958 championship game, and stuck with the Colts when they moved.) I was hoping for a Manning brothers Super Bowl, but both teams tanked. Bad news for me, good news for Jaon the football hater. I'm unlikely to watch any more football until next season. I'm with Joey: with both of my teams out, I've lost interest. I din't expect much from the Giants, but I had high hopes for the Colts.