• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Have a great Tuesday, Crazies

Rate this topic

Wishing everyone a great day. Schools are closed today for Teacher's Work Day so DD has been home for 4 straight days. We've kept very busy going to Sawgrass Mills , which is the largest outlet mall in the country. We also went to Festival Marketplace, which is a flea market in Pompano. I don't know why it's called a flea market, though, because they have gorgeous stuff that you wouldn't even find in the fancy dept. stores. It's more like boutique items, amazing ceramic bowls and accessories, very unusual items that you wouldn't see in any other stores. Plus, there is the regular clothing , kitchen items, etc. If you've ever in the area, it's a great place to spend some time. alt text

I love the Festival Marketplace. Except, I still call it Festval Flea Market....old habits die hard. The problem is going there on a week-end, "in season." Gets really crowded. Same with the Swap Shop.

Hey, Cheryl, what about Galleria?

Hey Crazies, Still hanging in here.. been busy at work ..Tax season has started so been busy with the start of that...

No word from the Dr yet.. have to call and see whats up...but with work getting busier its been a good thing keep my mind busy..

So I hope all you Crazies are doing well..

Hugs to all

Jeff, We don't go to Galleria. Isn't it just a regular mall? Once in a big while, we go to Swap Shop - maybe once a year. We used to go for the circus when the kids were little.

Shari, I hope you get good test results. I'm sorry about the test. I know it's no fun.

Ann, Glad to hear you're so busy right now and no news is good news. Wishing you only good.

Joey, Please telll me that your remodeling won't affect your computer use. I can't even imagine that. Please........NOoooooooooooo

Mebert, yes, those 3 year olds do make you very busy. He or she is lucky to have you to come home to.

Hugs to all of you.

No worries Miss C

just means we have to move the office to the living room for two months....but its gonna look

F A B U L O U S.. We have the best cutest Israeli Contractor.... :grin: and he upgrades us at no additional charges....dang if I wasn’t married. Wait he is straight! Dang

The Galleria is a bit on the 'upscale' side, but the real attraction is the boutique shops and the food court. Especially the food court.... In fact, it's the only one I know where you leave your tray, when you're done, and busboys/busgirls take them away.