• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I am bored. Are you bored?

Rate this topic

jsme

Just sitting here bored half to death. I could get up and clean something. I am sure there is a spot in my house that could use it. But I am so bored I do not even want to do that.

So I am sitting here looking at deals on travelzoo.com and posting on here. I wish I was somewhere where the drinks were strong and plenitful and the sun was hot.

I was looking for flights from L.A. to Seattle today, but our cruise isn't until August, and the prices for flights right now seem very high.

Other than having the cruise travel agent make airline arrangements for us (really don't want to), who do you guys go through to get the best airline rates? I usually just go on the specific airline website. Any better way?

BORED? No I'm not bored! I have 3 grandchildren and one dog visiting here creating all sorts of bedlam. Not to mention that I am out of my mind with excitment because my cruise is just 4 days, 7 hours, 19 minutes and 44 seconds away!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. I'm going on a cruise! I'm going on a cruise!

Sewut