• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Anyone watching Dancing with the Stars?

Rate this topic

Who is your favorite? I think the winner will be either Drew or Stacey. George Hamilton is adding a lot of fun to the show. I love Jerry also. I think they're all doing a great job. Glad that Tatum was eliminated . I thought she had a lousy attitude and I'm sure the rapper will go this week.

We missed the first and only caught the later half last week. We have dance lessons on Thursday night and stop for dinner afterward. Last night we had a quickie and watched the entire show. The competition seems better than last season. George Hamilton adds a lot to the show. Was surprised the rapper was not eliminated last week. He apparently has a lot of fans calling in. He or Jerry Rice will probably be voted off tonight. We will miss it as we belong to a Friday night dance club that has a ballroom dance the third Friday of each month.

I've been watching it right along. I can't believe Mr. P is still on. The first show he hardly moved, and he let his partner do most of the dancing alone. lol He does seem like he's trying more now. I do think it was mean of the judge to tell him that he doesn't belong there. He did say that he lost his grandmother (I think) this last week and had some other problems.

George Hamilton is fun to watch! I think if he didn't have knee problems he would be right up there in the top three. I've always liked him. I love his sense of humor. I think the big contenders are Drew, Stacy and Giselle, but watch out for Lisa Rinna. She has improved this week, and she has a huge fan base from the soaps and her talk show. Love this show!

I am so disgusted. For the rapper to still be in, and Giselle, who danced her heart out, to be eliminated , all I can say is this is a disgrace. He may have a lot of fans but he can't even move his feet and has a lousy attitude. I don't think he should have even been allowed to dance without the proper ballroom shoes. He was told to get the proper shoes after the 1st week and he said he wouldn't do that for anyone. Wow, does he have a chip on his shoulder and he's not afraid to let everyone know . This was a disgrace tonight. Ugh!!!!!!!

Cheryl I am so with you on that. I was kind of upset with the judges on this because first of all the first two weeks they practically kissed his butt, and then this week they were so unbelievably mean to him, which I thought was quite unnecessary, and he has a large fan base so I am sure they all started calling in after the judges did that. Giselle was so good too, I mean this wasnt her best week, but the last two weeks she really did a great job.

And Jason, that stacy has quite a bod, did you hear her legs are 41 inches, so basically if she stood next to me her legs could come up to my chest, lol, now how depressing is that for me.

I only started watching it because of jerry rice, i didnt watch it last year, but I love jerry so I wanted to see how he would do, and he is doing pretty good overall but I dont think hell make it to the end.