• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Mebert

Post Its for Lisa63

Rate this topic

I thought we could post some positive vibes for Lisa63 and her MIL. I hope it cheers her up when she gets back.

Lisa63,

We haven't heard from you in while and wondered if everything was O.K. You, your MIL, and family are still in our prayers. We hope everything is all right.

Please let us know what's happening.

yeah it is a great idea...

I know I really appreciated it when We got back from our chruise .. and saw the thread that Hamster had started for us... It really does mean a lot..

Good move Mebert :wink:

GottaCruz,

Thank you but I can't take all of the credit for the idea. As I mentioned in an original post to cruisinmama, I developed the idea from posts by sailingrose and hamster92256.

There are some members who are experiencing difficulties for a variety of reasons. I just thought it would be nice to show them our support by emitting positive thoughts their way, not to mention believing in the power of prayer.

Thank you all. It certainly is a wonderful feeling to know that I have such great people looking out for me.

My husband is currently in NY visiting MIL and taking care of some of the end-of-life issues with his family. I'll know more when he returns tomorrow, as he can't talk too freely there. She is in a great deal of pain, so any prayers for her comfort are appreciated.

One of the reasons I'm not posting as frequently is that I've been very busy at work, and am pretty tired when I get home. Sorry that this caused such concern.

And thank you all for your friendship. It means a lot.

Lisa...your MIL and you and your husband and family are in my thoughts and prayers! I know what a difficult time this is! I pray that God will ease your mother-in-law's pain. God be with you!