• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
jsme

Football tomorrow

Rate this topic

I just can not believe that the SeaHawks is allowing their player to play after being arrested for domestic abouse on his girlfriend. I am surprised at the NFL and the team. The Carolina Panthers have always taken a stand against crimes. There is no way they would allow someone to go unpunished by a crime such as this. When the team players have gotten in trouble they are suspend from games. Are the SeaHawks so interested in winning that they have lost their morals? I am totally in shock.

The punter for the SeaHawks was with the Panthers last year. He was not resigned because he failed a drug test. What does the Sea Hawks hope to gain by not being a good role model. In a few years when everyone thinks it is fine to do drugans and beat up their girlfriends what will the NFL and teams do then. Right now they are so making a statement that it is fine to do anything you want.

I don't like it either; but, sadly, I'm not shocked that a team puts winning above what's right. For me, it's just another reason to stop watching football this year.

As a Giant fan' I can't root for the Panthers, and because of the Seahawks' position on domestic violence, I can't root for the Seahawks either. AFC--forget it. As a Colt fan, I say "Plague on both their houses." The Steelers took away "our year", and I've rooted against Denver ever since they stole Elway from the Colts.

I've been pretty down on our Vikings this year. Some of the players were involved in a sex and drugs scandal here in Minnesota this year, and it seems like everyone just wants to sweep it under the rug. These guys are heros to a lot of kids. What kind of example does all this show them. It is truly a shame that a team would put money and winning before what is right.

Selma, for whom will you root in the Super Bowl? For me it's easy: neither one. I need to have some positive rooting interest in order to watch a game, and I have negative rooting interests for both teams. Ugh! Good night to go to a movie or restaurant.