• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Has anyone ever.....

Rate this topic

loucna2

We will be leaving from Randleman NC. It will take a day and a half to get there. We will leave @ 7AM on a Fri, stop for breakfast & lunch then stop for the evening. Get up the nxt day and eat then finish the trip. We will stop in St. Augistine somewhere along the way. The ship leaves @ 4P. Total trip cost PP is $1002 but that's not counting insurance. The price covers meals & hotel stay.

It sounds kind of relaxing to me - provided you get a good group on the bus. You also get to see a lot more scenery on the way if someone else is doing the driving.

Dh usually does most of the driving but I have to be alert and awake so I can nag him at appropriate intervals :grin: :grin: :grin: Don't think a busdriver would appreciate my "co-piloting" skills!!!

Yes everyone who signs up is going on the Nov. sailing of the Carnival Glory on the 11th. I've not been on a tour bus before so I hope it goes well. But I am looking forward to not having to do the driving, worry about the car breaking down, stopping to get gas, potty breaks ect. Just sit back and relax.