• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
jbcruisers

Where will you be to watch the Super Bowl?

Rate this topic

We always do a SuperBowl feast with our friends. My girlfriend and I compete, trying out new recipes. Everyone who attends loves it. This year it's at their house, and we'll watch on their brand new 50" plasma tv.

Should be fun.

I'll be having a private Super Bowl Party in my recliner. Wife will be out of town so I can scarf up all the snacks I want.

And, as a Pittsburgh boy, born and raised, you know who I will be cheering on!!

Peace, quiet and the Super Bowl!! Life is good!! :grin:

When we sold our Wrangler last fall, we bought a 52" HD TV. You will find me in front of it rooting for Skipper's team, Pittsburgh. Rita will probably root for Seattle as she has not forgiven the Steelers from eliminating her beloved Colts. We will probably be joined by others as long as they bring beer and snacks.

We always get a spread of sandwiches and snacks for the Super Bowl. My husband, our 18-year old son and myself have always enjoyed staying home and watching the big game by ourselves. But we are very excited this year because a dear friend of mine, who I've been friends with for 33 years, and a huge football fan, will be here with us that week visiting from Maryland! We're looking forward to enjoying the game together!

Bah, humbug! A plague on both their houses!

I root for two teams: the Giants (beaten by Seattle in the regular season when our kicker missed three field goals, more than he missed the other 15 games combined) and the Colts (eliminated by Pittsburgh). Joan and I will take advantage of the fact that so many people will be watching the game, by doing something that's normally crowded. Maybe a restaurant or a movie. Then we'll each curl up with a good book.