• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
ANDREWDCSTX

Finally!

Rate this topic

Thanks to all who helped me decide on either the Conquest or Rhapsody. I decided to go on the Conquest on Sept 17. I don't know why I booked during a hurricane month, but hey, we'll see what happens. CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks again to all the 'Crazies! :cool:

ANDREWDCSTX,

Congratulations on your decison to sail the Conquest.. I hope it lives up to your expectations. Since you said it yourself, I hope your buying Vacation Insurance! afew dollars can save hours of agony :wink: <]

Congratulations on the booking, ANDREWDCSTX. You probably couldn't go wrong either way. :grin:

Congratulations on the booking and the worst thing that can happen is that you will be FORCED to stay out to sea a few extra days if there is a hurricane....We got caught in the middle of two last September and oh woe is me we had to stay out there in that beautiful calm water somewhere for two extra days against our will.....more food, more entertainment, more gambling..........oh woe is me............anyway it was great and as long as you go with the flow it was a blast. I am not even sure where they took us but it was clear skies and calm waters............

As you can see I decided to change our picture for our avator and now I have forgotten how to put another picture there. I followed the directions but just can't do it, so all of you out there who are familiar with mine and Ken's picture will just have to remember how gorgeous we are ......lol

Congratulations on booking your cruise. Any cruise is better than no cruise so you can't go wrong in your choice. :smiley: :smiley:

Maria, we do remember what a gorgeous couple you and Ken make. :kiss: :kiss: