• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
cruisinmama

Hi Crazies

Rate this topic

Seems like forever since I was here catching up...been so busy and am STILL sick!!! yes back to the Dr went and i have pneumonia ..thats no fun..

Plus we are under seige here in the schools with influenza,mono,and colds and strep throat

They are thinking of closing the schools down to get a handle on things, bad thing is its exam time, and if kids miss exams they are not allowed to have a make up test..so lots of kids are coming to school ill, of which infects more kids.

I have one of my kids sick with strep throat others just colds and hope it doesn't get worse...

So thats be fun to deal with and then iof course its getting busier at work..

I see the surgical Dr next week for my results FINALLY...so crossing my fingers for that..

I hope everyone else is doing well...I sure miss coming here as much as I did..lol..dam work keeps getting in the way..lol..

Hugs to all crazies :smiley:

Sorry to hear about your illness. I guess it's that time of year. Well, at least you have pneumonia; they can cure that. imagine if you caught a cold, with no cure! :grin:

Feel good and come back soon, Ann.

cruisinmama,

I'm sorry to hear about your catching pneumonia. I hope you get rid of that nasty stuff in your lungs. It sounds like you have an epidemic in your town. If they're thinking of closing the school, things must be serious.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your results. I hope all goes smoothly.

I'm sending good thoughts your way.

Ann, I hope you and your family recuperate quickly. Of course, you're in my thoughts and I'm hoping to hear some good news soon. We miss you when you're not here . Hugs,

Hi Ann - We are happy to hear from you but sorry you and your family are under the weather. Take care of that Pneumonia - it put me in the hospital for 3 weeks a couple of years ago. Hopefully this crazy weather will straighten out and everyone will be healthy again.

Still sending good thoughts and prayers your way that you get some good news from the Surgeon next week.