• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
jsme

Thank you

Rate this topic

I just wanted to say Thank you to this board for not flaming or slamming people. It is so nice to feel at home and not worry about what will happen next. I am a member of a Disney board and it has just gotten so nasty there lately. You would think Disney would mean nice polite smiley people. It does not mean that at all. I think it means I can be a hateful jerk if I want to be on that board. Or at least the board is getting that way.

OK, you both need to start racking up those posts., I hope to see you both in that penthouse before long. No wackos here, just us Crazies :wink:

jsme and Karen UK,

I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't feel I have to venture out to another discussion group because I'm satisfied with sticking with this one. Everyone here is really great. It's like everybody is walking on egg shells because they don't want to hurt any one else's feelings and I hope it stays that way.

I had a thread on this very subject a while ago. The lack of flaming here is great. This is my favorite cruise board, but it's not my only one.

Just because I like butter (C Crazies) doesn't mean that I don't sometimes need some marmelade (other boards). Yes, they have flaming, but they also have a much larger number of people. Sometimes one needs information, and it's good to look where the info is available. One simply needs to stay away from the flames.