• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

1st time cruiser

Rate this topic

scooter54

Hi Scooter54 and welcome to Cruise Crazies......... hope to see you posting more..

To answer your question the best advice I can give is ask your primary care provider .. tell them where your cruise plans to visit and they will Know what the correct form of Action should be..

Congratulations on your belated Honeymoon

Thanks all for the welcome & advice...I must admit 1st time cruisers isn't quite correct. I sailed twice (31 & 32 yrs. ago) & my wife never. My wife only traveled as a child & doesn't remember most of those vacations. I introduced he to travel & we fly at least 4 times a year for mini vacations & she loves it!! I would love to introduce her to cruising & want to make this a twice a year vacation once I retire (3 yrs.) We are a laid back couple & can go with the flow, like to enjoy a cocktail once in awhile, willing to try new excursions, & love to eat!! Confused about the variable dining options. Also balcony or mini suite?? What are your favorite islands (Caribbean)? Ideal length of 1st cruise for my wife??? THANX SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!