• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

Rate this topic

DaCruzNut

I really liked the AmeriaQuest commercials, the one with the doctors and the woman on the plane, and the Bud lite commercials were preety funny, but the one that really got me was the FedEx cave man commercial...laughed my head off.... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I liked the Budweiser commercial where there's an informal coed tackle football game taking place and this beautiful blond catches the football and says "I'm wide open." She takes her time running to the goal post because she doesn't think anyone will tackle her. At the same time there's a guy who's standing on the side and seems very frustrated because this gorgeous blond woman has been getting away too easily and seems to be making fools out of the guys that are there, so he runs and really tackles her and knocks her down with a tremendous thud.

The same man is in a bar boasting and feeling very proud of his conquest and from out of nowhere, the blond woman comes flying and tackles him off of the bar stool with another tremendous thud.

She got her payback.

I don't usually go for those types of commercials where a guy is not very genteel with the opposite sex, but this one was funny to me for some reason.