• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Anyone still watching Dancing with the Stars?

Rate this topic

I was so sorry to see George voted off last night due to his great personality. I think he added a lot to the show but I did think he had to go. I thought maybe it would be Jerry to go but I think that will happen next week. Who are you rooting for? I think Drew, Stacey and Lisa are doing a great job. I do think that Stacey looks like a pro and Drew is amazing. I think both of them are a tad better than LIsa, although she has gotten darn good lately. I do think that , ultimately, Stacey will win.

By the way, those teens that danced were so amazing. Now those parents must be so darned proud of those kids. I loved watching them. I also loved the Dirty Dancing dance.

I agree with all you said Cheryl.......I love Drew and Stacy and of course being a diehard Days of our LIves fan I adore Lisa........It was either Jerry or George last night and I hated to see George go but Jerry has come a long way since the beginning.......What I wouldn't give for those Stacy legs...woweeee......I can't wait till next week but will be disappointed because it is coming to the end.........

alt text

I normaly dont pay attention to these type of shows.. but I must admidt Stacy has my attention.. I dont know if its because of the wrestling angle or the fact she is a beautiful woman or the fact that she is talented with her long legged self ......come to think of it it is probably all 3.

No matter what it is they got my attention for now :grin:

We are still watching when we can. We miss the first half hour on Thursday nights and missed it completely last night. Thanks for filling us in Cheryl. George was our prediction for being voted off and probably Jerry Rice next week. The competition from here on out should be strictly dancing and not so much a personality contest.

Regardless if Stacey wins, and we predict she will, she will come out of this a big star.

I haven't missed an episode! Love the show! I've always loved dancing, although I don't do much of it today. Cheryl...I agree with everything you said. I like Stacy the best. She seems the most professional, although Drew is great and Lisa is really getting good.

I predict that Stacy will win... unless... Lisa continues to improve; with her fan fare from "Days of Our Lives", "Melrose Place" and now her talk show on "Soap Net", she has a large fan base which could change the whole outcome if she improves. I do think that Stacy and Drew are both popular with the fans, too, so, I do think that Stacy will win.

I rarely watch tv,( except for my old bad habit of daytime soaps that I watch at night while I'm on the computer), but I'm really enjoying this show. I'll miss George. I always loved his humor and his charm!