• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We just booked another!

Rate this topic

Lisa63

What else is there to do on a snowbound day but to book another cruise?

Actually, this one has been in the works for a little while with good friends, and we made the booking official today. We're going on Grand Princess out of Galveston, with calls on Costa Maya, Roatan, Belize City, and Cozumel. All but Cozumel are new to us.

The only problem is the wait -- 14 months from now. Such is the life of a family of a teacher.

Congrats Lisa

Costa Maya we sat around the center bar and drank and shopped for the day. A few friends went down to the beach break and I heard positive and negatives. THe tour we wanted to do a year ago was the dune buggy tour to a isolated beach. But we didn't do it yet.

Belize has nice shops at the port. Make sure you go to the Blue House

Do not miss that shop.

I have heard the rafting is really neat. Except for the walk through the woods with your inner tube.

Never been to Roatan.

But that is what the computer is for.

Congrats

Arvids

Congratulations. It's interesting that the itinerary includes both Costa Maya and Cozumel. I guess the line expects Cozumel to be up and running by then.

The Caribbean ports we'd most like to visit would be in a free Cuba. Let's hope it happens in our lifetime.

When you get closer to the cruise, ask about Cozumel and Roatan. Our day in Roatan at the Sante Wellness Centre was wonderful!