• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Mebert

Need Help for Wedding in the Bahamas

Rate this topic

Do you all remember that wedding I told you about regarding my niece?Well, the wedding is taking place in Nassau, Bahamas. What do gentlemen usually wear for weddings in the Bahamas? What kind of fabric should it be made of?

I have the traditional suits and tuxes for New York, but I've never been to a wedding on the islands. I would like to fit in.

I know the black suit is out.

Help!

I know Cruise Crazies members know everything. Come on you sophisticated gents and you knowledgeable ladies. Send some answers.

Mebert...

The other suggestions were great but, I would just ask your niece what she would like you to wear. Like eagle forest says, you need to know if it's formal or "on the beach." Brides usually love it when you ask them what to wear.

Even though my daughter trusted my taste in clothes, she still had a few suggestions for me of what to wear at her wedding. I actually had picked out something that was one of her suggestions in color.

Thank you all for the suggestions. It's a good idea to ask what the bride has in mind. Knowing my niece, it will probably be formal, but you never know. Whatever she decides, I think the linen idea will work unless she is more specific.