• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
DaCruzNut

Virtual Tour of the Regal Empress

Rate this topic

While the tour loads very, very slowly on our computer, just thinking about it brings back memories of our second cruise, Canada-New England on the Regal Empress. The restaurant and buffet don't seem to have changed from their appearance while the ship was owned by Regal. We also note that they don't show an ordinary stateroom-probably too claustrophobic for the photographer. They also don't show the infamous bathroom, with its awful shower. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing the link, DaCruzNut. The very first photo seems to be on the deck that I stayed on when I sailed her not too long ago. It brings back very pleasant memories.

I wish The Regal Empress had a longer itinerary every once in a while.

I agree, Mebert. I really enjoyed the cruise aboard her, that we shared. And, I agree about the longer voyage. I sailed on her, when she was the Caribe I, and it was one of my favorite cruises...

Chill out, Mebert and Jeff. Sure, it would be nice if the Regal Empress sailed itineraries longer than Miami to Nassau, but we're lucky to have her at all. Regal Cruise Lines was in such poor financial shape that it couldn't pay for boiler repairs. It's a miracle that the ship wasn't sold for scrap, instead of to Imperial Majesty.