New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
dogladyjw

Help For My Daughter

Rate this topic

My daughter is a Vet Tech and was doing some work and wore (for some unknown reason) her Royal Caribbean T-Shirt under a scrub top while caring pro-bono for some Parvo puppies. Some kind of chemical got through her scrub top and took the color out of her T-shirt. It was the one that said Royal Caribbean on it and had a beach and tropical fish on it. It has a grey backround and is a size 2X. I would pay what ever you want as it was part of her gradualtion cruise to the Bahamas. She is heartbroken as she can't find anothier one like it. Anybody out there with one?

On the chest it shows the word Caribbean. Above that are from left to right: oragne and white fish, two blue, yellow nd white fish over the R in caribbean, two yellow fish over the Ein caribbean, and a Red and white stripped fish over the Nin Caribbean and a Sea horse is following the word. The word is standing on the beach and the C is preceed by some coral that is Blue, Red and yellow. A star fish's upper point is between the C and the A , there is a red, white and blue fish swimming between the Aand the R, there is a red and white stripe fish swimming between the I and the first B, at the botom of the first B there is more yellow coral, at the bottom of the E is a Conch shell. Below all of this is the Royal Caribbean International Trademark sign crown and anchor. Thank you very much.

You know this might be something you may want to call Customer Service for RCCL.. If you are a former cruiser with them I would call that department.. ( whimper some too!:grin: )

Crown & Anchor Society (800) 526-9723

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. EST

Saturday - Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST

Via Fax: 305-373-4394

E-mail: crownandanchor@rccl.com

Written inquiries can be sent to

Crown & Anchor Society,

P.O. Box 026053, Miami, FL 33102-6053

Hope this helpsalt text

I don't think RCCI can help, here. The gift shops are independently run. You might want to ascertain who runs the gift shops (probably Greyhound) and contact them...

Currently RCCL shops are stocked by a company called Starboard Cruise. The website is www.starboardcruise.com and they may be able to help.

I hope you can get her another T-Shirt and will keep my fingers crossed for you.