• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Mebert

The Breezes in Nassau, Bahamas

Rate this topic

Well it's official. I'm booked the Breezes in Nassau, Bahamas where my nieces wedding will be taking place. The Breezes is one of the Super Clubs properties, an all inclusive. I'll be leaving at the end of August.

I would have never booked an all inclusive for myself, but hey, that's where my niece wanted to have her wedding and that's where I'll be staying. I've never stayed in an all inclusive before, but it almost sounds like a "land cruise."

Does anybody know anything about the Breezes, Super Clubs or all inclusive hotels? Is the food good? What about the entertainment and activities? Will I wish I were on a ship, which I do already?

I don't have the foggiest idea what to expect or how to behave. I'm a cruise person now and have forgotten what to do on land. I can't imagine being on vacation and waking up in the same city or country anymore. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Help!

Please fire away with your answers.

Mebert I hope you have a wonderful Time I personally haven’t heard of Breezes, (but that aint saying much) I figure a good Google and i will be up to speed.

Now as far as how to act, I am the last person to ever give advice on etiquette, But I think if you be your self you may be just fine!

<]