• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Have a great Friday, Crazies

Rate this topic

Happy friday all they are installing the custom clostes this morning.. the tile guy will be over in the morning to finish the master bath... we are in the home stretch...pictures before during and after are coming.

Private Message: You Know who you are<] received your note last week marked it do not process, gifts are meant to be enjoyed not bought!

Have a great weekend gang.

We are babysitting tonight for our youngest granddaughter. She's a cutie! Our weather here overnight reached around -18 below zero with a wind chill of around -30 below. Yikes! I think I'm ready for a warm caribbean cruise!

Cheryl, and Joey, and all Cruise Crazies...have a great weekend! Stay warm!

Joey... good luck with your remodeling. I'd love to see the pictures when you're done!

i put together a gym station today.

Now I have no reason to get rid of this gut and get healthier.

98% complete just have to buy a few more bolts. Will be sending the company a list of items that were not in the box.

It took nearly 8 hours to piece it together.

And then on Monday I go back to the doctors and see if maybe I can return to work. I really need to lose all this FAT that I have gained since I have been inactive.

If you look at my pics from the Splendor cruise and then see my pics from the Navigator you can see the 80 + lbs I gained. But it did help me come in third in the belly flop contest.

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING CRUISE CRAZIES

Well, Sunday morning. Getting ready for a jaunt down to Everglades National Park.

alt text

Perfect day for it! Bright, burning, sun in a perfect blue sky. Not a cloud in sight. Temps in mid-to-upper-eighties, with low humidity; perfrect hiking weather.

And then on Monday I go back to the doctors and see if maybe I can return to work.  I really need to lose all this FAT that I have gained since I have been inactive. 

If you look at my pics from the Splendor cruise and then see my pics from the Navigator you can see the 80 + lbs I gained.  But it did help me come in third in the belly flop contest.

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING CRUISE CRAZIES

Sunday morning back at you Arvids

Really 80+ lbs.. wow that more than half my current size size... what ever have you been eating?

PROPEL FITNESS WATER

Its the 4 g of sugar that kills you.

But I have a wonderful big belly.

It got so cold in my truck that my one sierra mist EXPLODED.

Needless to say I have to do a clean up

Its 8 degrees out now