• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Group Cruise?

Rate this topic

Thought that I would start this thread since I've already checked dates and prices. So far I would be booking two maybe three cabins, we're not taking everyone with us this time, couldn't afford it :grin: We are taking another new cruiser though!!! And is she ever excited!!!

This cruise will leave Jan 11 '07 and return Jan 19 just in time for the get together with other Crazies in Ft Lauderdale!!

More info to follow!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Joey since by now I know that you plan things out well in advance, have you thought about where in Ft Lauderdale you will be staying before you depart, or will you be flying in and boarding the ship that day? A group get together would be fun, wether it be a dinner after our cruise and before yours, or breakfast sometime that day.

Okay Joey since by now I know that you plan things out well in advance, have you thought about where in Ft Lauderdale you will be staying before you depart, or will you be flying in and boarding the ship that day?

Here we go.. we will be arriving in FLL on Thursday the 18th we buy those plan tickets this thursday :grin: Our reservations while in FLL are at the Best Western Marina<]

A group get together would be fun, wether it be a dinner after our cruise and before yours, or breakfast sometime that day.

What ever works best for the masses works best for us!<]