• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Group Cruise?

Rate this topic

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maria - One of the other couples that are coming with us to Bermuda also expressed an interest in this cruise!

Joey - We were thinking about staying over the extra day after the cruise so we wouldn't have to rush back like we did last year, relax after the vacation before we return to the reality of working life :grin:

I don't think that my counter is working, as I am sure that I've gone over the 1000 mark :cry: :cry:

Maria - Talked to Jennifer today and guess what, the cruise that we were looking at has been bought out!? She wasn't sure what happened but it is no longer available. We are still looking at taking one at that time, it is a good time to get out of the cold, prices are right, and it is easy to get time off. I'm sure that we can discuss it over dinner in April.

I didn't say no convention, just that things have to be rearanged, will try and set departure date or arrival date around the 19th of Jan!!

Still not sure exactly what happened, but the Legend is not going to Southern Carib. with us on it :cry: , looking at maybe Eastern w/San Juan, St Marteen. Probably a 7 day w/time in Fla before and/or after :grin:

Hi Chris,

I had talked to Jennifer also. I had left a message on her phone and she called back and I wasn't home so she left a message and I thought that was what she said "bought out". What does that mean...Did a big corp or maybe a TV show or something like that buy out the whole ship?. Oh well there are other places to, go people to see, etc