• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Suzila

Las Vegas trip win

Rate this topic

Hi all,

Many of you know about my sweepstaking hobby. I am totally excited about my latest win.

I just received notice that I won a 4 day/3 night trip to Vegas, airfare, hotel, $300 in the form of a check for car rental, 4 tickets to the NASCAR race on 3/12, 4 admissions to the pits, food, beverage, driver appearances, gift bag, and a guided pit tour, plus $500 spending money.

We're taking my son and daughter-in-law with us, and then will meet up with my other son and daughter-in-law, who live there.

I got hooked on NASCAR two years ago when I won tickets to the local so. California race, and we've been attending ever since. We are going to this week's race here (we paid for the tickets! LOL!).

Now, I've sent my notarized affadavit back FedEx, and I expect to speak with the sponsors later today to find out the details, airline arrangements (I think they'll probably give me a voucher), and hotel reservations...don't know yet which hotel. But here's the kicker...we will be on our Baja cruise that week and won't return until probably around noon on Friday...they want us to fly to Vegas on Friday. If it's up to me, and we have vouchers, I'll arrange a 7pm flight. That would give me time to come home from the cruise, do some laundry, and re-pack for Vegas. If I don't have the option of making my own plane reservations, we may just drive there...although, ugh, driving to Vegas on a Friday night is not a walk in the park. A 4 and a half hour drive could turn into 6 hours or more.

So, wish me luck on getting all these arrangements to work out. Oh yeah...in addition, we'd have to come home and get the dogs into the kennel for the weekend.

It's all nerve-wracking...but it's all good!

Congratulations .... you are the lucky one... but as they say you cant win them if you don’t enter them.. That’s excellent Congratulations again and I hope the mini reunion is terrific<]

Suzila,

Congratulations on your big prize.

I hope you have a great time with your family.

Regarding you laundry, if worse comes to worse and you feel hard pressed, you can do your laundry on the ship and go straight to the airport.

Congratulations, Sue, on your latest win. Sounds like an excellent time. That's a great hobby you've got there, Sue, and one that you can certainly share with family. Keep it up and keep telling us about more wins.