• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Celebrity sightings

Rate this topic

boba

I haven't seen anyone famous on a cruise either, but we live in a 'celebrity-infested' area. So, I'm not that excited about seeing them at all.

Wayne Gretzky lives close by, I meet up with Sparky Anderson at my bank every Tuesday. Kenny Rogers parks at our Albertsons (he prefers Albertsons to Ralphs, Joey! LOL). Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld attend the car shows we go to every year, and we've spoken to Seinfeld about selling a car.

We live somewhat close to Malibu and many celebrities have homes there. The shopping is lousy in Malibu, so many of them shop here in our city.

We cruised with the bad boy of the NBA Rasheed Wallace on the Elation out of LA. He was playing with the Portland Trailblazers at the time. He was not very friendly. We met some St Louis Cardinal baseball players on our Veendam cruise, including their TV color commentator, The Mad Hungarian, ex-player Al Hrabosky. On our way to Disneyworld we set across the aisle from Trick Daddy on a flight from Atlanta to Orlando. We had never heard of him. He was very friendly and we talked to him the entire flight about the Caribbean Islands.

We cruised with Fran Dressher and the entire Nanny cast and crew aboard Celebrity's Century a few years back. They were shooting a Nanny episode throughout the week.

Kind of interesting to watch the filming. They work hard! Watched them shoot the same scene over and over until even I knew all the lines!

I just remembered enroute to a cruise and during a layover in Dallas/

Ft. Worth airport I met Lee Greenwood.

We were both waiting for a resturant to open in the early AM and chatted for about ten minutes and then had breakfast together. Interesting guy.

Not on a cruise but on the way!

BTW, he picked up the check!