• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Shari2

Dancing with the Stars

Rate this topic

Any thoughts on who will win tonight? I was for Stacy until the freestyle dance last Thursday. I thought that Stacy and Tony were much better than the disco dance they did. I was expecting something great from them.

I was amazed at the western dance that Cheryl and Drew did. That was great! I was leaning towards Stacy before, but now I'm liking Drew more than I did. I'll be ok if either one wins.

I was disappointed to see Lisa leave before Jerry. I like Jerry, but I thought that Lisa's dancing was really getting good. It wasn't nice of ABC to put the finale on at the same time as the finale of the Olympics, though. LOL I'll have to tape one and watch the other at another time.

Any thoughts?!!!

Congratulations to Drew and Cheryl!

Joey...I really thought Stacy would get the trophy up until the last few dances, and then I thought that maybe Drew would get it. They were both so good. Jerry's last two dances were his best, I think. They were all so amazing. To think that they were never dancers and learned the dances in such a short time. Very inspiring!

Chris...I wish they could have played it here this afternoon...now I'm trying to see the ending, and I'll have to watch the beginning of the Olympics finale on tape.

We love the dancing part of 'Dancing With The Stars'. The popularity contest portion we do not totally agree with, but what the heck, that's TV and the ratings game.

We were only mildly shocked when Stacey was voted to the number three position.

Jerry Rice improved every dance and his popularity is evident, so he earned and deserved his second place finish under the present viewer popularity rules.

Same with Drew, he earned it and deserved to win. I would have voted for Stacy and Rita liked Drew, however, we did not cast a vote.

The best part of having the show on is the explosion of Ball Room dancing across the nation. We belong to three dance clubs that has had shrinking membership and now are starting to grow. We consider it a challenging 'sport' that the husband and wife can participate as one.

Keith and Rita...

I agree with you. I could do without the audience voting part, but that's what makes it really interesting for some, I guess. I could just watch the dancing all night. Love it. I used to watch the real professional dance contests on tv all the time. The dancers always amazed me. I don't know why the olympic commitee won't allow them in. I think it's definitely a sport. They must have never watched all the lifts and jumps and twists and turns they do. LOL

Joey...I was surprised about Stacy, too, but I liked Drew, too, so I'm happy he won.