• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

I am missing hazelson

Rate this topic

Has anyone heard from Jenn? I am missing her and her sense of humor. I hope all is well. Maybe we should send out our CruiseCrazies search party to make sure she is OK. What do you think?

hazelson has not been reporting to her job on the Ongoing Games forum. She has some decisions to make regarding getting people on board in one of the games. There are some controversial entries in the game that only she can sort out since it's her game. We're still waiting for her reply.

Having gotten that off my chest. I miss you too, hazelson.

Let us know what's happening with you. Are you O.K.?

Jenn leaves for her Conquest cruise in four days. She's probably scrambling around with the real packing game! We would sure like to get aboard that cruise!

Hi guys - I'm back - finally. I have had a bad case of bronchitis (whoever heard of a good case lol) and that gets really complicated with my asthma so I have been pretty much out of it for the past week or so.

Thanks for worrying about me - it feels so good to have friends like you guys. I am still kind of tired out but have managed to get the suitcases out and some of the stuff packed - with help from my wonderful DH.

We leave Friday morning for Seattle - and take the flight from there on Saturday. I just hope all my coughing is over and done by then - my fellow passengers will be looking at me like I'm Typhiod Mary

I reallly need this cruise - take me awayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Thanks again - I will let you know how it all went went we get back.

TTFN Jennifer