New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Mebert

I'm Thinking Long Term!

Rate this topic

O.K. Folks,

You got me to think long term. I'm attempting to set my cruises really early for my next cruise season.

I've booked the Carnival Legend to Bermuda and Rhode Island for April of 2007.

This is the furthest in the future I've ever booked a vacation. I hope it works.

Now I have to find something for August of 2007. I wish NCL had their itinerary for 2007. I have my eye on that cruise line.

I got the insurance, by the way. :grin: :grin:

Congratulations on the booking, Mebert! I see you have a cruise coming up soon (in April) and I see that you're going to give Celebrity a try! Sounds like some great cruises to look forward to!!!

Mebert , congratulations on your booking. Now you're stacked. Now you have lots of great adventures to dream about until then. Enjoy the anticipation. Hugs,

Mebert, most lines don't have their schedules out for dates past April, 2007. Since the earliest we can sail in any given year is May, you and we will just have to be patient. Meanwhile, congratulations on your booking.

Congratulations on the booking, Mebert. It's always exciting to book a cruise, even so far off. :cool:

JoeyandDavid, Shari2, GottaCruz, hamster92256, Joanandjoe, and rogue,

Thanks for your good wishes.

JoeyandDavid, one day we'll get the schedule together so that we'd be on the same ship at the same time. I don't know if the ship could take it, but we'd have a great time.

Shari2, I think I want to see how another major cuise line is.

GottaCruz, you are always so nurturing, I know you'll help me get over the anticipation of the wait. The cruises seem so far apart.

hamster92256, I can't wait to hear how the CruiseCrazies cruise goes. I can't wait to read all about what I should expect.

Joanandjoe, I will wait patiently with you. Maybe it's good that those itineraries are not available now. I'll probably see something I like better.

rogue, now that I'm booked, can just lie back and read reviews from other CruiseCrazies who go on the cruises that I'm anticipating.

Keith & Rita,

You're absolutely right. I'm still learning. My TA told me he may be able to do something if the priced dropped although I got a pretty good price. I've been noticing the the prices of every cruise that I've been interested in has gone up. I'm trying to avoid those higher prices and hope to negotiate with my TA if the price goes down.

Thanks for your good wishes.