• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Pride

Rate this topic

We are going on Carnival Pride April 16,06. This will be our 20th anniversary cruise. Would like to know about the Supper Club, how hard is it to get a reservation. I will need one the 4th night. Also going on the Sprit in Dec 06. Like to hear what you all think about these ships. Thanks

Perini3,

Welcome to CruiseCrazies and congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

I've never sailed on the Carnival Pride so I can't say anything specifically about its Supper Cluib, however, I did do the Supper Club, The Point, on Carnival Conquest. We did not seem to have a problem making a reservation because there is an extra charge for the service. (We won the free dinner at a past guests reception.)

If you have a specific must have evening it's best to reserve early, perhaps as soon as they start taking reservations.

Dinner at The Point Restaurant was superb. The appetizers, entrees and desserts were very well prepared and presented with much flair. I believe drinks are still extra. At The Point, the waiter brings out a rolling tray with the evenings offerings and explains how the dinner is prepared and the main ingredients. It's a few notches above the service in the regular dining room. If you can imagine the best service that you receive in the regular dining room, just think that multiplied by two. The also allow you to enjoy your dinner at a leisurely pace.

I hope you enjoy your cruise and your special dinner on the Pride.