• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Pride of America

Rate this topic

Jason

JohnG has submitted his cruise review of his cruise aboard NCL's Pride of America last month. Thanks for the detailed review John, I'm so glad you had an excellent time!! Be sure to check out this review...it's a must read!

To access the Cruise Review Directory, click the yellow "Reviews" tab at the top of any page.

JohnG thanks for such a wonderful report on NCL Pride of America.....It did sound like that NCL romance package was well worth the price paid..Hawaiin wine what was that like?

Thanks JohnG for your review and I hope the Mrs had a great birthday!

That was a great review, John. I'm glad that you enjoyed the cruise so much. We have been thinking of this cruise, but all of the other reviews tha I have read have been so negative, we were ready to look in another direction. Thanks for getting my hopes up. :grin:

Joey you asked about the wine. The Tedeschi Vineyard on Maui makes a sparkling wine, a dessert wine, and a dry white and a dry red. The red was very good, they had it on the wine list on the ship. It was like a zinfandel, to me. We tried them all at the winery. There is another vineyard, Volcano, and the wine I tried at dinner, Pele's Fire, was a sweet, pale blush that I didn't like at all, and sent back to the wine steward on the ship. They replaced it with another wine of my choice.

• 2 weeks later...