• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
DaCruzNut

It's Friday!!!!!

Rate this topic

It's Friday!! And, I'm jumping for joy!!!alt text

Got a big week-end planned. Lots doing all week-end. Sunday is the big Pridefest in Fort Lauderdale. It's one of the largest in the country.

You got plans?

We're going to Atlantic City for the weekend. Maybe we'll do a little gambling and see if there's a show to see. We're just going to wing it. It's supposed to be in the upper 60's this weekend. That's as warm as its been since the fall. Have a great weekend everyone. :grin:

Jeff, Have a great time Sunday and the rest of the weekend.

JoeyandDavid, Are your renovations completed? I look forward to seeing some photos of that. Enjoy the weekend.

Howard, Have a great and lucky time in Atlantic City . Enjoy that spring weather too.

Have a great weekend, Crazies. Hugs,

We have no plans for this weekend... finally! It will be nice to just hang out, set our own schedule, and maybe get in a nap or two.

It was not a good Friday, Rita got light headed at work and temporary lost some of her hearing and almost passed out. The sheriff dept. nurse called me and I went to take her home, however she couldn't stand up so we decided to have an ambulance transport her to the hospital. The nurse was afraid she was having a stroke.

The good news is after MRI's, EKG's, and X-rays she was diagnosed with an inner ear infection. She was prescribed some strong medicine and sent home. As I type this she is sleeping comfortably. I wish I could.

I don't think we will be doing much dancing this weekend. Have a great weekend Crazies, I think we will have a restful one.

Keith...I'm so sorry that Rita and you had to go through that scare. Thank heavens it wasn't a stroke. Hope she will get well soon! Sending prayers and hugs for both of you!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!