• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Now we're hooked!....

Rate this topic

popsec

We just returned last week from our first cruise EVER........5 nights on the Zenith out of Miami. We got home and the next day we were already looking for another cruise. We booked an 11 night out of NJ on the Constellation. Well, 2 nights ago we decided that 7 months was too long to wait for another cruise so we booked a 9 night cruise on the Constellation April 19th. Are we nuts? Is this a mid-life crisis or what??? :rolleyes:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding? Are you nuts? The only thing that proves you're nuts is that you took so long to take that 1st cruise. Welcome to CruiseCrazies, and welcome to the mania. :grin:

After the first cruise, most people either say "never again", or become Crazy about cruising. We're glad to see you've become one of the Crazies.

Our next cruise will be on the Zenith, 5/13, to Bermuda. Do tell us about your Zenith cruise! If you have spare time in the NY area before your 4/19 Connie cruise from Bayonne (if it is from Bayonne), let us know. Maybe local Crazies, such as Mebert and us, can get together with you.

Welcome to the club! By day two of our first cruise we were already planning the next cruise. Now we take cruise brochures with us and spend one of the sea day lunches discussing where we want to go next.

BTW, during that lunch, we get a lot of people coming over and asking if we got our cruise brochure from the purser's desk.

I hope you post a review of your Zenith cruise. I would love to hear about it.

Welcome to the club. You are a true CruiseCrazie now and we're very glad to have you here with us. We hope you'll be posting often and we hope you'll become a "regular" here. Remember to post your upcoming cruise dates to our CruiseCrazies calendar.

:smiley: Thanks all for the big welcome. I've gotta give you my new Cruise Crazy update......

Last fall my husband and I bought a 29' travel trailer with slide-out and camped a couple days each week before we had to put it up for the winter. Well,....last night he said to me, "ya know, if we sell the trailer we could go on alot more cruises". Of course I replied as any sane person would and said, "OK by me". The dealer is buying it back tomorrow. It's official, we're totally CruiseCrazy!