• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Celebrity Zenith

Rate this topic

Jason

Popsec has submitted a cruise review for her cruise last month aboard the Celebrity Zenith, and it's now available. Thanks for the review, popsec...I'm glad you had a great time. So, when's the next cruise??... :grin:

Be sure to check out this new review!

Enjoyed your review popsec. We have sailed aboard the Zenith three times including her maiden voyage, so she is very special to us.

The second time we sailed on her we were invited to a private dinner party given in honor of Mrs. Chandris (owner's wife). We were the only non-Greeks at the event and had a ball.

The last time we sailed her was out of NYC to Bermuda and I have some great video taken from her deck of the Twin Towers!

We have also done her sister ship the Horizon a couple of times. Very much like the Zenith, so you would probably enjoy sailing aboard her.

Thanks for the review. I've sailed her twice, and agree with you 100%.

By the way, you dodn't miss anything in GC. I stay on the ship whenever we're there. The one exception is the Atlantis sub, but that"s $100 for 45 minutes... I've done it twice and won't bother again.

Our next cruise is in 36 days (and counting) on Celebrity's Constellation. It will be a 9 day cruise out of Bayonne, NJ. We choice the Constellation just so we could check out the balcony cabins (we just went with inside cabins for this trip since it was a spur-of-the-moment decision) for the Oct 27th cruise we plan to book onboard. I loved the coziness of the smaller Zenith ship so I don't know how I'll feel about the Constellation. Another thing I noticed about the Zenith was that the passengers were really easy to strike up a conversation with and everyone only seemed to have nice things to say about the cruise. Well, gotta get back to staring at the calender and wishing the days away...... :rolleyes: