• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Have a great Saturday, Crazies

Rate this topic

It's sunny and warm here in So. Florida. It should be a relaxing weekend since DD will be attached to us. You give an inch, she takes a mile. Yesterday, I gave permission to go to a friend on our street and then be in the park in the back of the house. Of course, when she was supposed to be home and wasn't, we went out to look and she and a kid I don't let her hang out with, were at the shopping center where she' s not supposed to be. So, now it's back to her having to stay with us and not have any freedom. Never learns her lesson and never thinks she'll be caught. Unbelievable. Why do these kids think they're smarter than us??? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Miss C ..good luck with DD hope all works out....maybe since she likes shopping for clothes maybe she needs to do some charity work at a clothing bank.... GL

Crazies have a super Saturday

yes..remodeling complete..now we have to BUY stuffs... I hate that part..Like the saying goes.."all i want is a piece of pie" oh well ..I will try and get a few pics up in the next few days...

GottaCruz,

If it's any consolation to you, I wasn't exactly troubled but I used to wander far from home and go to areas that I was not supposed to. I soon got tired of my mother chastising me for the behavior and tried

Before my adoptive mother passed, I thanked her over and over for keeping the reigns on me. If she had not intervened, I would have been a loose cannon. I loved that woman to pieces when I finally understood that she treated me the way she did out of love for me.

Perhaps it's difficult for young people to understand that we sanction them out of love and we want to make sure that they survive

Don't worry. She loves you and will grow out of it.

Good luck.

Keep at it Cheryl it will get better - may get worse first but will defo eventually get better if you keep up the good work at being mum.

My Subaru went today :cry: I think that is the only car I will have ever missed - but on the plus side I should get my VW Golf either Monday or Tuesday when the garage have finished making sure it is perfect for me :grin: