• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Slainte

Hi All!!

Rate this topic

Hey everyone!

I know it's been forever since I've been here...please don't be too hard on me..LOL..Hope everyone is doing well. Jason the site looks awesome!! Some great additions made since I last stopped in.

Hugs to all and keep on cruisin' everyone!!

Nora :smiley:

Slainte,

It's great to hear from you. I hope things are going well for you. I really miss your posts. I remember reading them with great interest when I first arrived at Cruise Crazies. I hope we hear more from you.

Nora, I't s so great to hear from you. You're always welcome here, you know that. Hugs right back at you and I hope you'll stop in whenever you can. I always enjoyed your posts and your great photos. Hugs, Cheryl

Thanks all,

Nice to be back..I'll try and stay awhile this time..LOL! Had a great St. Patrick's Day..thanks for asking Keith and Rita. We're getting ready for a short 3 day cruise next week...Fantasy again..LOL. And just booked our annual Jamiaca trip..not a cruise but an awesome time always. We'll be staying at an all-inclusive resort in San Souci.

My "baby" just turned 18 last week...OMG how time flies, I can't believe I am the parent of an "adult"...and I use that word loosely..LOL

Chow for now,

Nora :grin:

Slainte!!!! It's great to see you and know that you're doing good!! I hope to see you around more often