New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Charliesmom

Didn't this website have "Events at Sea"

Rate this topic

I could have sworn this was the website that had "Events at Sea" as a "click here" item. You could find out which ships had norovirus and it told about reportable events on the ships.

I went to look at it because of the Star Princess fire and couldn't find it.

Am I looking at the wrong website?

Roberta

Are you looking at the wrong Website??? NO is the answer!

Now as far as "Events at Sea" no there is not a link on CruiseCrazies for reportable events at sea. :cry: we might not have the link but no matter how you came across CruiseCrazies you are at the correct spot for cruise information games and fun.. Glad you found us!

:grin:

Welcome to Cruise Crazies, Charliesmom! We hope you'll enjoy these boards as much as we do.

I haven't seen an "events at sea" web site either. However, at least two other cruse boards in which I participate have news articles. Maybe that's what you're looking for. While we don't have a formal news section, we are all so cruise crazy that we pick up news quickly and post it. Therefore, if it's "happening" in the cruise industry, you'll probably find it here, under Cruise Discussion or General Discussion.

Charlie'smom isn’t an active poster but has been a member since 2004....now that she sees how easy it is Maybe she will start posting ! :tongue:

If you are looking for information oh health reports of cruise ships you may want to check out the green sheet. it rates all ships 2 times a year with health inspectors. you can find them on the Center for Disease Control website.

or here is the link to the green sheet report

http://www2a.cdc.gov/nceh/VSPIRS/VspRptGreenSheet.asp

Welcome Charliesmom. I found this board a few months ago and haven't looked back. There was a period of months (years?!?!) that I was unable to get on and I was devestated. As you can see, I'm back and you'll not regret finding us.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

alt text

Different theme but sometimes you can't have one without the other.