• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

we're back

Rate this topic

jbond

We have arrived back from our very wet Hawaii cruise on the Island Princess. We have never experienced such bad weather in our lives. It rained every day, and I mean rained, except for the last two days. Then it was so cold and windy, you couldn't go on deck.

Despite the weather we had a great time and met some really nice people. I'm busy editing my photos right now, but I'll write a cruise summary soon.

Welcome back, 007. Your tale of weather woe reminds us of our first 6 years of marriage (1968-74, the entire period before we had any kids), when our vacations had something like 60 days with rain (including one hurricane and the worst April storm in the Yucutan in over 50 years), and only about 15 days without rain. Despite that, we had some wonderful vacations to places like Bermuda, Benelux, and Mexico.

We're glad the rain didn't spoil your trip. Write a review when you've recovered from the trip.