• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review: Carnival Conquest

Rate this topic

Jason

Hazelson has submitted her review of her cruise aboard the Carnival Conquest earlier this month. Thanks hazelson!! The ship sailed to the Western Caribbean, and she had a great time. Please be sure to check out her review!! :grin:

hazelson,

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you had a great time overall. It's too bad about that one night of bad food. It's great that you had the nerve to call and complain about the noise from the disco. I'm surprised that they were able to do something about it.

Since I sailed the Conquest too, now both of us or Conquest Conquistadors. Welcome to the club.

Hazelson, I just read your review on the Conquest. Sounds like you had a great time. I was on the Conquest in Oct 2004 and really loved it. We went out of New Orleans at that time instead of Galveston. Our next cruise is on Royal Caribbean. This will be the first that's not Carnival. I am ready for the adventure. We leave in 5 weeks. :-)

Thanks, Jenn, for the great review. I think you are the type of person that always has a great time and makes it enjoyable for everyone else too. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the Conquest. I hope to sai her one day.